Monday, July 21, 2008

Hello there!

Hi
my name is Robyn. If your here I'm sure that you already know that! But if you don't know me... let me start by sharing a little bit about me.

Right now I am sitting at my desk at work. I work at an Urgent Care office, East Valley Urgent Care to be exact. It is a slow summer day so I have lots of time to just chill and find random things to entertain myself with... such as starting a blog page.
I live in Arizona, Gilbert is the town but I don't spend very much time at home these days. The world has become to exciting to just sit at home and let it pass by me. So i go out and do things... Dance, go to movies, church activities,finding new music, dancing, dancing and did I mention going out to eat at new places! Haha did you expect me to say dancing again... :)
I am 23 years old, but for only a few more months & then I will be 24... holy cow how did that happen... How am i so old already?!

I should mention something before I go on. I am keeping this blog mostly for me, as something therapeutic to just get my thoughts out of my head, so things might start to get a little random.

So now that I have put up that disclaimer I will continue.

I love going to new restaurants and trying new cuisine. I have gotten quite bold with what I will try, well at least for myself. Like the other night a friend took me to dinner at My Big Fat Greek Restaurant & I had moussaka(very yummy.. kinda reminded me of chili cheese fry lasagna) we also had a dip that was made out of caviar. Weird, Fish Yuck!! But I loved it! I also love Indian food now, tika masala is one of my favs and naan bread. lately I have had many fun food adventures, mainly due to a recent new friendship. We went to the #1 pizza place in the USA called pizzaria bianco. It was so good! And so worth the 2 1/2 hour wait time. But my ultimate favorite place to go is called the melting pot. Its one of those places that I will never say no to being taken out to, but i dont know of any guy who will drop that much on a casual date. So its deffinatly for specail occasions.

Well enough about food for now. I can talk about that later and probably will devote a whole post to it soon.

So i have three sisters. One older and two younger. my oldest sister is married and has two adorable little girls. They are the light of our family, we love them soo much! My sister Kellee lives here in Az also and sandy is doing her thing in california. I love my family. I didnt always know how much I loved them untill i was no longer with them all of the time. I think that we have a good family bond, we are pretty willing to be there for each other. Our family has had a pretty rough year but i think that we are all better for it in the end.

So I am starting school again in about a month. Its a little scary but I'm more excited! I can't believe I'm finally going to do it. I knew that I always wanted to go to school but I didnt have a real solid carrier goal. Now that I do i have a brighter hope of finishing. I am going to go into the field of psycology. It has become to intersting to me as I have needed to apply some of its areas in my own life. And I cant wait to help people over come just as I have. I have something special that others may not to use in relating to the group of people that I want to help. And I can't wait to get started!

Well thats it for now! I will be adding many more exciting reandom thoughts so you will never know what I'll say. Just stay tuned!!

No comments: